Volunteers Needed for May 13th Spring Cleanup
In preparation for Pastor Mak’s installation service on Sunday, May 21st, the Facilities Team plans a spring cleanup of the church on May 13th from 8:00 am until 1:00 PM. Drinks and snacks will be available during this time frame.
You can volunteer for just an hour or two, or for the full 5 hours, as you are able.
Planned tasks include:
- Inspecting and repairing Sanctuary chairs
- Spot Cleaning of the Sanctuary and Narthex rugs
- Stripping and re-waxing the linoleum floors in the Fellowship and Kitchen areas
- Clean the windows in the Sanctuary and Narthex
- Pressure wash the Church entryway and the path to the Prayer Garden ( If we can locate 1 or 2 pressure washers for the day)
If you would like to assist in this effort to spruce up the church, please text your plans to Nathan Winston (281-785-5921) or Bob Noonan (281-686-7451). Please let us know what your preferred tasks are, and when you will be available to help. Whatever you can do will be greatly appreciated.
If anyone has a pressure washer that they can make available to the team for the day, it would be most helpful.